Porsche 956LH RHD (Right Hand Drive) #8 G. Follmer – J. Morton – K. Miller “Spirit of America” 24H of Le Mans (1986) “Competition” Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
500 in stock
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Porsche 956LH RHD (Right Hand Drive) #8 G. Follmer – J. Morton – K. Miller “Spirit of America” 24H of Le Mans (1986) “Competition” Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-2.5 inches.
- Progressing throughout the race in the Joest Racing Porsche 956 LH driven by George Follmer, John Morton and Kenper Miller finally finished on the third step of the podium at the end of this 1986 edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.