1/4-TON MINI-PULLER, 5′ LIFT
9 in stock
Features and Benefits:
- Weston Style, double pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging
- Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Cast steel safety latches are secured with Allen screws and lock nuts
- Grade 80 black oxide coated for added durability
JET® JLP-A Series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light to medium-duty industrial applications. The patented Brake Wear Indicator increases safety by letting you know when to replace the friction disks. JET® also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The JET® JLP-A lever hoist is available in ¼ ton to 6 ton capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). The JET® JLP-A Series is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.