1/4″ Heat Shrink Tubing
26 in stock
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used to seal and insulate connections
- Irradiated, Flexible, Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing is intended for general purpose applications requiring recognition by military and industrial specifications
- UL listed and meets MIL-1-23053/5 specifications
- Temperature Rating of -55C (-67F) to 135C (275F) and up to 300C (572F) for short durations
- Shrink Temperature is 121C (250F) and Shrink Ratio is 2 to 1
Warranty: No warranty
The Best Connection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.