Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Features and Benefits:
- Tests high and low voltages (power and ground) on 6, 12 and 24 volt systems.
- High impedance; current draw less than 18 milliamps to protect sensitive electronic sensors, microprocessors, electronic ignition components and air bags
- Dual color LED indicates red for power (high) and green for ground (low)
- 6' of heavy duty, 18 gauge dual leads with large battery clips for easy hook-up
- Leads can be attached regardless of polarity
A modern circuit tester with time tested durability. Quickly and safely tests high and low voltages (power and ground) on all vehicle circuits, including computerized engine and body controls. Extra long, 7" insulated probe tests hard-to-reach circuits. Includes Protect-A-Terminal®, probe adapter to prevent damage to electrical connectors. Can be used as a standard, single lead circuit tester. Instructions included.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.