Thank you for Shopping with Bargainbrute.com, a Vandergraph Worldwide Company built on family values. We offer shopping deals on over 3 million different top deals on products with wholesale pricing and same day shipping on most items. We were recently voted the Best Place to Shop Online and Save Money. Customers love our Deals of the Day. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day..
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Features and Benefits:
- Designed with small diameter grooved pins for small hole OHC gears
- Hold OHC gear while removing or installing center bolt
- Use to turn OHC, engine, timing chain or belt or other related components
- Small pin and pin spread work on Honda, Nissan, Toyota and other OHC engines
- Originally designed for Honda / Acura 1988 to 1995 Civic & Integra engines
Small pin OHC gear holder is designed for smaller diameter OHC gears found on Honda, Toyota, Nissan and other engines using the smaller OHC gear configurations. Narrow pin spread and grooved small pins provide positive lock into the OHC gear openings. Use the OHC gear holder to R&R cam gear bolt, rotate engine and related components and set timing marks. Originally designed for 1988 to 1995 Honda Civic and Acura Integra this tool has become a universal OHC gear holder for many manufactures engine configurations.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship