Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Features and Benefits:
- Removes the inserts on the upper control arm alignment brackets of light duty GM trucks
- Features an indexed forcing bolt that pulls straight and evenly, and works with off-center knock-outs
- New and improved design has a self-centering knock-out for full punch removal with less tear
- The tool fits 1989?2001 Chevrolet and GMC 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-ton trucks, two- or four-wheel drive.
- Also works on 1990?2001 all-wheel drive Chevrolet Astro vans and GMC Safari vans, 1997?2002 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-ton full size vans.
Removes the inserts on upper control arm alignment brackets. Services:1989 - 2001 Chevrolet and GMC 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-ton 2- and 4-wheel drive trucks, 1990 - 2002 all-wheel drive Chevrolet Astro and GMC Safari vans. New, improved design has a self-centering knock-out for full punch removal with less tear.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.