Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Features and Benefits
- Removes stubborn hubs when nothing else will
- Two methods of removal which includes removal of the hub with the aid of the power steering, and removal of hub with the aid of the Hub and Bearing Puller (included)
- Unique design makes this a one person operation to remove the hub with the bearing in tact
- 6576 fits Dodge 3/4 and 1 Ton 4WD 1994-Present applications
- 6577 fits Dodge 3/4 and 1 Ton 4WD 1994-Present applications. Also fits GM and Ford 4WD Truck hubs
Removes stubborn hubs when nothing else will, using two methods; First, the 6576 Hub Pressing Tool is used to press off the hub with the aid of the power steering. The tool locates spacers between the u-joint yoke and axle housing.
In the event the Hub Pressing Tool does not budge the hub, the 6577 Hub and Bearing Housing Puller is used. This may separate the bearing, but the unique dual pattern design fits both the wheel hub and bearing housing. Capable of applying 20 tons of force.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.