Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
eatures & Benefits:
- Made with high grade alloy steel
- Resistant to corrosion
- Available in a set, reference KTI72901 and KTI72901K
- Many punches, chisels and tapers available, reference KTI729XX and KTI730XX
- Sold individually (EA), Quantity of 1
- Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
A drift punch, or drift pin, or lineup punch, is used as an aid in aligning bolt or rivet holes prior to inserting a fastener. A drift punch is constructed as a tapered rod, with the hammer acting on the large end of the taper.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.