Thank you for Shopping with Bargainbrute.com, a Vandergraph Worldwide Company built on family values. We offer shopping deals on over 2.8 million different products with wholesale pricing and same day shipping on most items. We were recently voted the Best Place to Shop Online and Save Money. Customers love our Deals of the Day. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Features and Benefits:
- Kit works on both disc and drum brake systems
- Use to adjust clearance between drum brakes and shoe, remove and install shoe return springs and brake pads
- Includes Drum Brake Adjusting Tool which adjusts clearance between drum brake and brake shoe by fitting through backing plate slot and turning the star wheel
- Includes Brake Spring Pliers - Hook end removes and installs shoe return spring on most drum brakes. Socket end removes spring from anchor stud and notched end installs spring on anchor
- Includes Universal Brake Shoe Retaining Spring Tool - Removes and installs small and large car drum brake retaining springs sizes 5/8" -11/16" and 11/16" -7/8" diameter
Other tools included are: Disc Brake Piston Tool - Use on most domestic and import vehicles to rotate the parking brake activated piston back into the caliper cylinder. GM-Ford Disc Brake Piston Tool - Rotates the piston back on GM and Ford vehicles with rear wheel disc brakes. Fits GM vehicles with 2-1/8 in. and 1-7/8 in. pistons and Ford vehicles 1987 to current with rear disc brakes. Ford Applications: 1987- current T-Bird, 1988-current Continental, Mark VII, 1990-current Probe, Taurus/Sable, 1991-current Town Car, 1992-current Crown Victoria, Cougar, Grand Marquis. Disc Brake Pad Spreader - Pushes the caliper piston back on disc brakes that do not have the parking brake mechanism as part of the disc brake caliper. Heavy Duty Truck Brake Spring Tool - Provides access around emergency brake lever without removal to remove and install brake retaining spring on medium duty trucks. 1988-97 Ford 450, 1967-97 Ford F250, F350, E200, E250, E350, 1981-93 Dodge D300, D350, 1975-93 Dodge W300 and W350, 1970-93 Dodge B300 and B350, 1974-84 Dodge 400 and 500 Series. 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. hex sockets. T40, T45 and T50 Torx® Sockets. Packaged in a blow molded case with laminated instruction cards or sticker integrated into case design for handy reference of application information; individual part numbers molded into case for easy reference and removable hinge style lid allows for convenient storage in tool box drawers.
Warranty: Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual p