Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Features and Benefits:
- Contact point is a single piece of stainless steel inside an insulated shaft with no sliding contact, ensuring that dirty environments do not alter test results.
- Pierces wire from 0.050? to 0.150? in diameter.
- V-groove at connection point allows technician to center wire prior to piercing.
- Chisel-tip design separates a single wire from within a group of wires.
- Standard banana plug is field serviceable.
Heavy duty 18 AWG PVC insulated, flexible test lead wire. Designed for testing connections on varying wire sizes from 18 AWG to 32 AWG. Narrow body design makes testing easy in smaller, hard to reach areas. Tip design allows operator to easily test wires in a wire bundle. Standard banana plug provides user maximum versality. Test connector?s spring compression pressure is approximately 52 ounces (1474 grams). Wire length is 36 inches, and XEL connector is 5.68 inches. Maximum recommended temperature: 200 F, 93 C. Set of 2, 1 red and 1 black.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.