Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Name: Agapanthus Africanus
Grow temperature: 15-28℃
Sowing season: Spring, Autumn
Full-blossom period: Spring, Summer
1. Agapanthus Africanus is strict with soil, but in the fertile, more humus, well drained soils grow well.
2. Agapanthus Africanus like warm and humid climate, the growth optimal temperature for 15 ~ 28 ℃, when the summer temperature exceeds 30 ℃, take measures to cool. In the fertile, good drainage soil can grow well. It can survive safely the winter of 5 ℃.
3. About 15 days sprout after sowing, it grow slowly, about 2 years can bloom.
4. During growing must water a lot, especially in hot summer should be ventilated, sufficient water, but can't swelling in the basin, otherwise easy to roots rotted.
5. Fertilization once every 2 weeks, spend increasing phosphate fertilizer application, can be lush flowers, colorful.
6. The plant will be half hibernation in the winter , should be placed in a cool and dry, and stop watering.
5 x Agapanthus Africanus seeds
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.