Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
dimensions(length x width x height): 13 x 12 x 36
All items are packed securely in our Large Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA. The kit includes the following: Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- (12) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (6) 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- (10) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw*This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (3) Emergency Bright Sticks
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Warm Fleece Blanket
- (1) Body Warmer
- (1) Emergency Poncho for Children
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Warm Winter Gloves
- (1) Reusable Face Mask
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Hygiene Kit
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Pocket Tissues
- (3) Wet wipes
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) 37 Piece Bandage First Aid Kit - handy for minor cuts
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4'' x 3'')
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8'' x 1 1/2'')
- (1) Reusable case
Emergency Survival Kit Information: This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
- (1) Activity Coloring Book with Crayons
- (1) Childrens Toys
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.