Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1957 Studebaker Gold Hawk Coppertone Orange and White die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- The 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk was blessed with an entirely new powerplant for the 1957 model year. A new Studebaker 289ci V8 paired with a McCulloch supercharger produced the same 275hp output as the Packard engine from the previous year. To fit the supercharger, a hole was cut in the standard hood and a new fiberglass top ridge was added. Even before adding the supercharger, the Golden Hawk comfortably outperformed the competition from the likes of the Chrysler 300B, Ford Thunderbird, and Chevrolet Corvette of the era. The car’s relatively light weight, rear wheel drive, and powerful engine offered excellent power-to-weight ratio.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.