Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
- Brand new 1/16 scale plastic model kit of 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 2-in-1 Kit (Skill 3) 1/16 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Whitewall tires.
- Detailed interior.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vinyl hoses and wiring.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- More than 123 detailed parts.
- Stock version plus custom parts.
- Black vinyl tires and metal axles.
- Model L-12 inches long assembled.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in white, unless otherwise indicated.
- Build your kit one of two ways: Stock or Custom.
- Street/Show custom classic features body, hood and decklid dechroming, eggcrate grille, cragar S/S Mag wheels, 60-Series Goodyear rally G.T. tires.
- Custom Show/ Performance engine options include finned valve covers, low-restriction air cleaner, Holley 4-barrel carb, edelbrock "Tarantule" intake manifold.
- Super-detailed stock engine - Chevy's high performance "Super Turbo-Fire" 283 cubic inch V-8 engine with dual exhausts, and 4-barrel carb. Kit includes vinyl ignition wiring and radiator hoses for added realism.
Length: 14.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.