2. Press any button on the remote control - the light flashes three times slowly, indicating that the learning has been successful. Clear Saved Information: Press and hold the receiver to learn the button until the LED flashes five times and then off, indicating that the stored information has been successfully cleared.
The Meaning of Self-locking/Interlocking/Jogging:
Interlock: Press the corresponding button of the remote control, the corresponding relay is turned on. And then press another remote control button, the relay is disconnected.
Non-lock, Jog: Press the remote control button, the corresponding relay is turned on. Release the remote control button, the corresponding relay is disconnected.
Self-locking: When press the remote control button once, the relay is turned on. When pressing the remote control button again, the relay is disconnected. Notes:
1. Do not install the receiver in an iron box, away from motors, contractors, etc. Which may cause magnetic fields, to prevent remote control signals from being disturbed.
2. When you feel that the remote control distance is significantly shortened, please replace the remote control battery in time.
3. When installing the wiring, please disconnect the power supply to protect yourself.
4. Try not to frequently operate the buttons on the remote control, because the wireless receiver's chip receives the signal from the remote control and has a response time of about one second.
5. The remote control switch is made of precision electronics. Try not to fall or water, so as not to affect the use. 6. The receiver supports 12-48V voltage input. The maximum voltage can reach 55V. The receiver can withstand up to 30A current per channel, and can directly drive DC load. When controlling 12V equipment, the maximum control is 180W per channel. When controlling 24V devices, each channel has a maximum control of 360W. When controlling 36V devices, each channel has a maximum control of 500W. When controlling 48V devices, each channel has a maximum control of 700W. Package Included: 1 x Remote Control (including matching battery) 1 x Remote Control Switch (including matching housing) 1 x Antenne