Thank you for Shopping with Bargainbrute.com, a Vandergraph Worldwide Company built on family values. We offer shopping deals on over 3 million different top deals on products with wholesale pricing and same day shipping on most items. We were recently voted the Best Place to Shop Online and Save Money. Customers love our Deals of the Day. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day..
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, inductive and capacitive load load power factor 0-1; therefore purely resistive load test time, P is substantially equal to or close to U * I; test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.) when, P Less than U * I As for the specific number to keep the power factor related to power factor different for each appliance, please show table prevail.
Size: 90 x 50 x 25mm Apply to power grid voltage range: 110V-220V Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC Rated power: 100A / 22000W Working Frequency: 45-65Hz Measurement accuracy: 1.0
Network voltage direct power supply, no external power supply, measurement precision, large-screen LCD liquid crystal screen display clearly.
A. Function 1. Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, power). 2. Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, the backlight and power flicker tips). 3. The power alarm threshold preset function (can set up their own power alarm threshold). The power button clear function. 5. Power-down data storage function. 6. Large-screen LCD screen full display function (display voltage, current, active power, power). 7. Backlight.
B. Display and key Display Interface: Display voltage, current, power, energy parameters from the large-screen LCD screen simultaneously.
Display Format: 1. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 22kW 1KW display format within 0.0 ~ 999.9W; From 1KW display format 1000 ~ 9999W; 10KW above the display format 10.0 ~ 22.0kW.
2. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 9999kWh 10KWh within the display format 0 ~ 9999Wh; Above 10kWh display format 10 ~ 9999kWh;
3. Voltage: Test Range 80 ~ 260V Display Format 80 ~ 220V
4. Current: Test Range 0 ~ 100A Display Format 0.00 ~ 99.99A.
C. Button 1. The backlight control By short press the button to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight status automatic storage.
2. The power cleared Step 1: Press the power button 5 seconds until the digital display window flashes, then release the button; Step 2: If you press the button again, the consumption data is cleared and cleared quit flashing; Step 3: If you press the button again 5 seconds long until no flashing, the charge data is not cleared and exit cleared.
3. The power to set the alarm value Step 1: Press the button, when the LCD screen display "SET CLr" after the release button, set the value into the power status report; Step 2: Power area displays the current value of the power alarm and the lowest digit starts blinking, then you can press the button of the digital +1, when there is no key operation more than three seconds, automatically switches by short digital set as above; Step 3: After setting, press the button more than five seconds to automatically save and exit, the scope of active power threshold set for the 0.0 ~ 22.0kW.
Notes: 1. This module is suitable for indoor, not outdoor use. 2. Applied load can not exceed the rated power. 3. The wiring order can not be wrong.