We are a Colorado Owned Online Discount Shopping Experience. Everything we sell on this Website is made in America and ships from our distribution facilities here in the United States. Your Purchase supports American families and American jobs. Thank you.

Home  Electronics

ZHIYU® DC 12V 2 Way 3 Wire Fan Smart Temperature Controller With Temperature Speed Digital Display Stop-Rotating Alarm Function

ZHIYU® DC 12V 2 Way 3 Wire Fan Smart Temperature Controller With Temperature Speed Digital Display Stop-Rotating Alarm Function

Shipping prices per zone:

Item Number#: 1163507
Condition: New
Weight: 0.11 lbs
Availability: 7

Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.

This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA


Specifications:Power supply: DC 12V; the maximum range 11-14V; too low voltage displaying Lu; too high voltage displaying Hu; protection closed outputOutput current: single channel maximum continuous output current 1.2A; double channels being both used at the same time current cannot exceed 2.0A; not suggesting using the fan with current being lower than 0.15AWork efficiency: 90% (input 12V; output double way 8V 0.8A)Reversely connected protection: short circuit reverse connection protection; power supply being connected reversely will burn out input copper foilOver current protection: no over current protection; please note insulating installation; power up it after the wire is well connected to avoid output short circuit!! (only paid maintenance will be offered for overload and short circuit damage)Thermal resistance parametersNTC  10K B=3950Measurement temperature error1%-0.5℃; after combining 1% probe, the maximum error 2%-1℃Board dimensions92mm*54mm (width*height); location hole place87mm*47mm diameter 3.4mmIt automatically take turns to display channel 1 temperature, rotation speed, and channel 2 temperature, rotation speed under normal operation; quickly switch the display by pressing the "+" "-" button. Parameter Setting:Manual rotating speed setting (the minimum rotating speed under temperature control):Press “OK” button to enter into rotating speed setting function; FAN1 2 indicator lights lighting up at the same time stands for current adjustment being fan 1’s output size and by pressing the “+”&“-” button to adjust it with minimum 1 & maximum 100. After the setting, press “OK” button to enter into fan 2’s output size setting; after the setting, press “OK” button again to exit and save the parameters.Temperature control and stop-rotating alarm settings: Under normal operating state, long-press “OK” button to enter into temperature control and stop-rotating alarm settings; indicator light on the right indicates corresponding setting channel; corresponding setting parameter display, meanings, and range (“**” stands for digit ):L** accelerating speed temperature settingrange 5-94℃; lower than H** at least 5℃or adjust up H** by linkage.H** full speed temperature setting; range 10-99℃; higher than L** at least 5℃, or adjust down L** by linkage.F** fan being shut off temperature; minimum 1; maximum limitation is lower than L** 2℃; when F00 is set, fan is not shut off.bON / bOF: channel stop-rotating alarm on / off.Adjust the setting value by pressing “+”&“-” button; press “OK” button to switch setting parameters; set the channel 1 according to the above sequence first, channel 2 second; press “OK” button at last to exit and save parameters.Supplementary Instructions: when channel temperature reaches L** after fan being shut off function is started, fan is started at minimum speed; it will accelerate with temperature increasing; when channel temperature is lower than F**, fan is shut off. Corresponding channel stop-rotating alarm will automatically block shut-off status’s rotating speed check.Shutting off channel 2 display:One channel is needed for some application and now channel 2 can be shut off; the setting method: keep pressing “OK” button to make it be powered up with controller not being powered up; controller entering into channel 2 displays setting status; modify the setting by pressing “+”&“-” button; 2ON / 2OF stands for channel 2 display / no display; after the setting, press “OK” button to save it, exit and enter into operating status. Note: after channel 2 display being shut off, it will not display channel 2’s rotating speed and temperature only on LED display; it will not affect channel 2’s function.Package included:1 x Fan temperature controller2 x Temperature probe1 x Buzzer

Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.
Thank you for your purchase
All orders are processed the very same day! Thank you for supporting Colorado Jobs.
  • About Us

  • BargainBruteUpdate_(1).png

  • Bargainbrute.com is a Fort Collins, Colorado-based business founded on family values. With a help desk presence in New York City, Los Angeles,... Read More

Multi-currencies display