Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 AMC AMX Hardtop Light Green Metallic with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- John Becker loves this car. So much so, this is the second Laurel Green 1968 AMC AMX he has owned. He had one almost exactly like it in college, but it got pretty rusty and beat up from daily wear and tear. In 1985, John bought another one as a race and project car. He ran it in a 4-car shootout featured in Muscle Car Review in 1986 at the old Green Valley dragstrip in Dallas, Texas. This AMX beat the other three competitors!
- After being in non-running condition from 1990-2018, it's now fully restored with only around 17.000 original miles! Some of the options include the AMX Go-Package with black stripes, a 390ci (315 hp) 4-speed with the Group 19 3.91:1 rear end gears, and a dealer-installed Rally Pac. In 2019, John raced it again at the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.