Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Buick Skylark GS Gold Hemmings Muscle Machines Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Detailed engine.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Accurate interior, exterior and chassis.
- Opening doors, hood.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Buick was the irrefutable king of torque during the muscle car era, and one of the best examples was the Buick GS Stage 1. Touting a newly developed 455 ci engine that boasted a staggering 510 lb-ft of torque at 2,800rpm and 360hp, it was in a league of its own. Unlike its brightly painted and speed-striped cousins, the Buick GS Stage 1 was a subdued and refined looking vehicle that just so happened to have a reputation for knocking the socks off its flashy counterparts with its amazing V-8.
- This 1970 Buick GS Stage 1 was a labor of love for Carl Rychlik, who purchased the old rattle trap at a Buick swap meet in 1995. After over 4000 hours of weekends and late nights, Rychlik was able to restore this rare car to better than-new condition by 2003. Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine paid tribute to this car by voting it 2006 Muscle Machine of the Year!
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X
Thank you for your purchase. Please leave a product review.