Thank you for Shopping with Bargainbrute.com, a Vandergraph Worldwide Company built on family values. We offer shopping deals on over 2.8 million different products with wholesale pricing and same day shipping on most items. We were recently voted the Best Place to Shop Online and Save Money. Customers love our Deals of the Day. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
iNavHub Wireless NMEA Router
iNAVHub combines wireless networking and wireless NMEA data transfer in one simple to install box. Similar to our popular iNavConnect product, it creates a wireless network onboard the boat that any wireless device can connect to.
Once connected iphones, iPads, PCs, etc, can receive NMEA0183 data wirelessly for use in iNavX and other navigation apps, whilst also sharing the long range internet connection created by Digital Yacht?s WL510 product..
iNAVHub is designed to fully integrate with Digital Yacht's latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi adaptor. Simply plug the WL510 in to the dedicated network socket and when you arrive in port and connect the WL510 to the marina?s hotspot, everyone on board will be able to share the long range internet connection. Features:
- 12/24v DC Powered Wireless Hub
- All-in-one solution for distributing your wireless internet and NMEA data
- Integrates with Digital Yacht?s latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi Adaptor
- When connected to WL510, will allow the long range internet connection to be shared with everyone on board
- Includes an NMEA interface that outputs NMEA0183 data wirelessly to multiple iPhones, iPads, PCs, etc. via UDP
- Creates an wireless network onboard with full WEP/WPA/WPA2 encrypted password protection
- 5dB detachable antenna
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution