Thank you for Shopping with Bargainbrute.com, a Vandergraph Worldwide Company built on family values. We offer shopping deals on over 2.8 million different products with wholesale pricing and same day shipping on most items. We were recently voted the Best Place to Shop Online and Save Money. Customers love our Deals of the Day. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way.
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
NMEA to Wireless Wi-Fi Adapter - 4800 Baud
This innovative and cost effective wireless device creates its own +g wireless access point which any other wireless device can connect to, such as a Smart Phone, Netbook or Laptop.
Connect it to any device or system that has an NMEA 0183 output and it will automatically read the data and transmit it wirelessly to another wireless device. The NMEA 0183 data is transferred using TCP/IP protocol to a suitably compatible application on the wireless device.
A number of Marine Navigation software packages support TCP/IP data transfer including;
- SeaPro (PC)
- Rose Point Coastal Explorer (PC)
- MacENC (Macs)
- iNavX (iPhone/iPad)
Only one device at a time can send/receive TCP/IP data with the WLN10.
- Wireless NMEA Data server (4800 baud)
- Reads NMEA 0183 data and transmits it wirelessly over +g
- Can be fitted to any GPS or Instrument system that is outputting/inputting NMEA 0183 data at 4800 baud
- Supports Bi-Directional communication but must be at the same 4800 baud rate
- Creates an +g wireless access point and then transmits data via TCP/IP link
- Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution