Thank you for Shopping with Bargainbrute.com, a Vandergraph Worldwide Company built on family values. We offer shopping deals on over 3 million different top deals on products with wholesale pricing and same day shipping on most items. We were recently voted the Best Place to Shop Online and Save Money. Customers love our Deals of the Day. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you in any way with a Deal of the Day..
This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Digital Mobile Charge130 - 24v Digital Mobile Charge
Alternator to BatteryDC Input (Votls):
24 VoltsDC Output (Votls/Amps):
24 Votls/Up to 130 Amps (Vaires w/ Alternator Size)
Digital Mobile Charge130 alternator to battery on-the-water charging system provides a significant increase in charging capacity of up to 130 Amps. Simply connect your alternator to the Digital Mobile Charge130, then connect Digital Mobile Charge130 to your engine crank battery and house electric battery bank. Digital Mobile Charge130 will provide up to 130 Amps per hour to your house battery bank while protecting your engine battery and charging/conditioning your house battery bank with its all-digital C³ boost mode charging technology. Meets a boat's demand for on-the-water power and charging for 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries when running your engine.
- Faster and safer charging eliminates the need for battery isolators, alternator modifications or advanced regulators
- C³ Software-Controlled 4-Stage Charging with Boost-Mode Technology
- C³ Intelligent Self-Calculating Absorption/Conditioning Mode
- User Programmable Battery Type Selector
- Zero loss, unlike typical battery isolators ? insuring faster and full charging
- C³ Software ? Engine Battery Management
- C³ Communication Port for Optional Helm Remote
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .