7. Make hair more shinyUsage:
1. Blow hair to 100% dry.Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with
Keratin Purifying Shampoo.
2. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
Shake the bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush
using 1/2 sections.
3. Place hair in cap.
4. For chemically-treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry.
For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry.
With a heat resistant comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
5. Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the
iron from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazlian Keratin
Treatment into the hair shaft.For
chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°(200°C).
6. After 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner.
(Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).